Welcome to the submissions page for Yama-Con 2019!
Deadline: Wednesday, Nov 27, 2019 – 11:59 PM (Eastern)
You do not have to be present at an AMV League Event to win.
AMV stands for “Animated Music Video.” The footage you use to create your video must be primarily animated, regardless of the animation’s country of origin, medium, or artistic style.
- The footage of your video must be of good quality, with a minimum video resolution of 640x480 and with a limited audio fuzziness or video artifacts. If you ripped your video from a low-quality streaming site, it has a very low chance of being accepted.
- We strongly prefer videos in MP4 format. If videos are submitted in other formats, we will need to convert them to MP4 for the live presentation, which can cause quality issues. (Any videos we are unable to convert to MP4 will be disqualified.)
- Your submission must be located somewhere we can download it, such as a hosting site like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. (There is a separate field in the submission form for “Streaming Link” which is for YouTube, Vimeo, AMV.org, etc. )
- A single video may only qualify for the AMV League Regionals ONCE. (This means we will not accept a video that has already won a "Best" award at an AMV League Qualifier, or has moved on to the Regionals as a Wild Card.)
- Additionally, a single video may only be a Finalist in an AMV League Qualifier TWICE. (This means we will not accept a video that has already been shown in two separate AMV League Qualifying Events).
- Finally, a video must have been completed less than three years before the Qualifier’s deadline. (For example, if a Qualifier has a deadline of June 9, 2020, the video must have been completed on or after June 9, 2017.)
- By submitting a video, you give Vitamin H Productions permission to link to your video (or, if necessary, host your video) in the contest results, and to showcase your video, fully credited as created by you, at any convention appearance as part of an AMV League Event.
- Any questions regarding this AMV League event should be directed to email@example.com.
- For the official AMV League scoring system, click here.